Purchase Gift Certificate
How it works ?
Gift Cert - Notes
- When ordering a Gift Certificate, you should ensure to enter the recipient’s email address correctly.
- A gift voucher is valid for 6 months after this date of issue and cannot be used after this period
Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Certificates are redeemable subject to the eGlobal Central website of the same country and with the same currency where the gift certificate is purchased.
2. A Gift Certificate can be redeemed once for its full face value within its period of validity. Any Amount left after using the gift cert will not be saved for further usage. (Example: gift cert amount was £200, order created at £150, the remaining £50 will be disabled after the order is made.)
3. Site offers and promotions (including gifts with purchase and discounts) do not apply when purchasing Gift Certificates.
4. A Gift Certificate cannot be used to purchase a further Gift Certificate nor be exchanged wholly or partly for cash [nor will any change be given].
5. We cannot accept responsibility for the lost, stolen or used without permission of Gift Certificates and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
6. Should any dispute arise, the decision of eGlobal Central shall be final.